Thursday, October 4, 2007

What the Heck???

Well I don't know what the deal is but how come when you are going to go on vacation someone gets sick??? Seriously my kids are pretty healthy and then boom when we go on a trip they get sick. GOOD timing! We leave Sunday morning for Disneyland and Gracie came home from school yesterday with a 102 fever. I could scream! The last week or so I have been giving them extra vitamins...washing their hands frequently...and just plain being anal about germs...so what the heck?? So today we are just hangin out....trying to nurse Gracie back to stellar health! I pray nobody else gets it and that Gracie feels better soon...like before Sunday! All I have to say is if this trip turns out anything like South Dakota...I'm DONE!!

Gracie just chillin...GET BETTER!!!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

gina - that totally sucks! i HOPE that you don't have sick kids again, especially on such a fun trip! somehow i have the feeling that even if they're sick, they'll perk RIGHT UP when you pull up to disneyland! =) have fun!