Nick and Gracie snuggling up at the hospital...how come men can fall asleep anywhere??
Monday, November 12, 2007
Our poor little Gracerito!
Well this last week has sucked! Gracie has been really sick! She came down with something last Wednesday night and has been sick ever since. She has had about a 104 fever for 5 straight days, so yesterday the doc wanted to run some tests just to make sure nothing serious is going on. So we jetted off to the hospital for some lab work. Gracie was a trooper but it was very scary for her. Long story short...everything looks ok. So the doc played it up to a bad virus! really bad! If she isn't feeling better by tomorrow we have to go back in. So keep your fingers crossed! She still isn't feeling good today so lets pray for a miraculous recovery! I am worried for this flu season...is it going to be horrible?? Maybe Drake should stay cooking until spring!
Nick and Gracie snuggling up at the hospital...how come men can fall asleep anywhere??
Nick and Gracie snuggling up at the hospital...how come men can fall asleep anywhere??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
OH!!! that picture is DARLING!!! poor poor gracie, though. :( that's aweful! and SCARY that her fever has been that high for 5 DAYS!! i'd be freaking out! i don't do well when my kids are sick...it scares me to death! and i have a tendency to asume the worst. it's the worry-wart in me, i guess. anyway, i am glad that all the tests checked out, but we will still include her in our prayers. and why is it that guys can fall asleep ANYWHERE?? what's up with that? i'm JEALOUS!
Poor thing!! Tell we all are thinking of her and hope she gets better soon!! I hear you on the flu thing. I think all the kids are getting their's on Saturday.
oh...I am so sad for her (and you)! I just talked to you and it sounds like she's doing better. I am so glad! I want to see you guys SO bad!!! it's been a whole week!
Gina and Nick,
These blogs are great. Your kids are huge...I can't remember when we saw you guys last. With Thanksgiving coming up I was just remembering the feasts we had at your parents place...good times. I hope Gracie gets better, dosen't sound like fun for anyone. Also, that is crazy that Shalyse is in your ward.
Sorry about Gracie. That's so scary. I hope she gets better and gets all the bugs out of the way before your baby comes. Ellie just came down with a bad cold/cough and I am hoping it is all gone and not passed to me by next week when our baby will be here!! Thank you for the cute book on Ellie being a big sis. She loves it. Hang in there and get some rest!
Hope Gracie is feeling better...I don't do well at all when my kiddos are sick. Totally freaks me out so I can sympathize! Glad to hear everything looked good...hope to hear that she's feeling better soon!
Post a Comment