The kiddos LOVED the pool!
Monday, February 18, 2008
A little getaway...
Well we actually had our first family of 5 getaway...all in all it went pretty smoothly. We headed to the coast Friday night and had a great time!! It's always nice to have change of scenery. The weather was absolutely beautiful!! Too bad we never actually made it on the beach...Gracie was a little upset. Our beach is so deceiving...it looks so beautiful and inviting and then you actually get on the sand and the freeze your butt of with the wind chill! Oh well the ocean is still so beautiful to look at. We rented this cute little condo that overlooked the beach. Brian, Shalyse and Hallie joined us along with Tyler, Jen and Nolan! It was a PARTY!!!
The kiddos LOVED the pool!
Me and Drake... we just relaxed!!
Nick even got in too...this was our second time at the pool!
This is chunky Drake...do you think his looks are changing???
My three kids
The kiddos LOVED the pool!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'M GLAD YOU MADE IT HOME SAFELY! DRAKE MAN IS GETTING SO CHUNCKY-LOVE HIM! :-) AND THE OTHER 2 OF COURSE!!! THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN, THANKS FOR LETTING US CRASH YOUR PARTY! :-)
glad that you had a fun time at the coast and even better, that it was beautiful! That is one thing I miss about Oregon: the coast!. Your baby is getting so big, his check are so kissable!
I love the picture of your three kids!!! Was Drake really sleeping like that? I can't believe how much he has already changed!!! What a cutie.
how cute! looks like you had a good time. drake is too cute. he is going to be a heartbreaker. how do you like your peanut shell? I am thinking of getting one and wonder if it is better than the bjorn?
congrats on the third. just wanted to say hello. it has been a long time since downtown disney. take care.
drake is soooo cute!!! I need to come over and see him. they change so much so quickly in the first couple of months. ahhh, he's adorable.
Post a Comment