Trey and Gracie
Gracie couldn't wait!! She didn't even really want me to walk her in...to grown up!!
I love this girl...and a big thanks to Crystal for her sassy haircut!
Gracie couldn't wait!! She didn't even really want me to walk her in...to grown up!!
I love this girl...and a big thanks to Crystal for her sassy haircut!
6 comments:
look at those 2 tan beauties! you guys should enter a mother daughter modeling thing..you'd win! :-)
I love that gracers just wants to be all grown up! she is just the greatest and trey and her will have such sweet memories of thir kindergarten experience together!
and you are a great mom...my batteries were almost dead too. I just got lucky! :-)
that chick IS sassy!! she deserved every bit of that haircut! ;) love her.
glad she finally got to start school with the rest of 'em. i'm sure she was thrilled! and what a gorgeous pic of you two!!!
She is so cute! Love her. Glad she was so excited to go. How is it with just one little one at home??
Gina, don't feel like a loser! I forgot to take pics of Dakota COMPLETELY until I got to school and every mom was snapping. I was too embarrassed to ask if someone could take my kids picture. So, I just pretended his 2nd day was his 1st. I'm sure the other mom's and teacher thought I was a kook taking pics of him on day #2! Oh well-what's another day!
Happy first day Gracie! You guys are super cute together...and totally diggin' her darling haircut! Hope she has a great year!
She is SOOOO cute! As are you!
Post a Comment