Ok seriously...I can't believe this is happening to us. We have some very UNINVITED and extremely UNWELCOMED visitors in our HOUSE!!!!! AAAAHHHH!!! We have a MICE problem! We thought it was just maybe one or two...but I thought wrong. I think we have a freakin colony or something. In the last 12 hours we have caught 3!!! and one that was still ALIVE! Greg your awesome man! This problem started on Saturday...and getting worse by the day! We have the "Mouse Hunter" coming today to help! A BIG thank you to Brian and Greg for coming to my rescue! I love you guys!!! And just so you know...I love my husband a TON...but he is a PANSY!!!
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
My WORST Nightmare!!!
BEWARE SHALYSE: the following pictures are GRAPHIC in nature!!! You may not want to look!
Ok seriously...I can't believe this is happening to us. We have some very UNINVITED and extremely UNWELCOMED visitors in our HOUSE!!!!! AAAAHHHH!!! We have a MICE problem! We thought it was just maybe one or two...but I thought wrong. I think we have a freakin colony or something. In the last 12 hours we have caught 3!!! and one that was still ALIVE! Greg your awesome man! This problem started on Saturday...and getting worse by the day! We have the "Mouse Hunter" coming today to help! A BIG thank you to Brian and Greg for coming to my rescue! I love you guys!!! And just so you know...I love my husband a TON...but he is a PANSY!!!


Ok seriously...I can't believe this is happening to us. We have some very UNINVITED and extremely UNWELCOMED visitors in our HOUSE!!!!! AAAAHHHH!!! We have a MICE problem! We thought it was just maybe one or two...but I thought wrong. I think we have a freakin colony or something. In the last 12 hours we have caught 3!!! and one that was still ALIVE! Greg your awesome man! This problem started on Saturday...and getting worse by the day! We have the "Mouse Hunter" coming today to help! A BIG thank you to Brian and Greg for coming to my rescue! I love you guys!!! And just so you know...I love my husband a TON...but he is a PANSY!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Maybe you should have caught them all alive and had a bunch of pets for the kids, ha!! Yuck! We can call Greg the Mouse Whisperer :-)
FRIGGIN SICK!!!!! You can come stay here. let me know when they are all gone and I'll come over!
I am itching all over my body right now!
you are brave...nick on the other hand...:-)????
We had mice at the same time last year!!! It's horrible huh. Once we close up all the holes behind the oven and aroudn around the pipes under the sinks we didn't see them again, I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that they don't find their way in again now that it's getting cold. Best of luck!
Ahhhhh! We had this same problem when we moved into our house last year. Serious, YUCK! The first time Dave caught one I was on top of our kitchen chair practically in tears. I don't know what I would have done without Dave!!! I hope your problem goes away QUICKLY!
PS Dave is an excellent mouse hunter if you need help! =)
Sick, Sick, Sick! I think I would be packing it up a leaving about right now! I hope the problem resolves itself quickly! At least they're not rats! My sister had that little problem right here in Salem years ago in some rental. AAAUUUGGHHHHHHH!!!
OH.... MY..... LORD- i'm DEATHLY afraid of rodents, you have NO idea. I serioulsy would have packed my bags and left the house until they were all gone. I thought my ROACH problem in our place was bad.. but now i cant complain. I would rather have 7 roaches in a week, than FRIGGIN MICE!! go stay at the Nugents guest house ;)
Oh.. and roaches are just a part of the south.. dont think i'm dirty ;)my house is spotless and those suckers still come. We're by the woods- they spray weekly outside and they still come.. did i mention i found one the size of a large mans thumb and then one we killed last night was FLYING in my house! AHHHHHHHHHH
Had to skip over...serious rodent phobia here...scary. I'm not sure I will sleep tonight...
gina i cannot believe this! EEEEEK!!! i HATE mice! i hope you get rid of them soon, if they're not gone already. mitch saw a mouse scurry across out garage floor back in march, and layed a trap out for him. WE CAUGHT 8 IN TOTAL!! isn't that sick??! those nasty creatures travel in packs! good luck.
Gina we had the same thing around this time last year. I would be up nursing Nixon in the middle of night and hear them in our vents. My husband put traps in each vent and caught around 14! To this day I think this is why Nixon kicked the middle of the night feeding cause it never lasted long due to all scratching in the heating ducts.
My advise: seal all holes by the bbq, furnance heater, gas pipes, etc. and keep all doors closed.
Smiles -Keri P.
Post a Comment