So people ask us a lot...So does Drake have a similar personality as Gavin ?(since they look so much alike) Heck NO! Gavin...we love him...but he is always serious! Now this kid is hilarious!!! His personality is really starting to shine! He is a funny kid...always laughing at himself ( he really thinks he is a funny guy)!! He has a contagious toothy smile!!! Here are some pics of this crazy kid...we are really lovin this little ham!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Cute pics Gigi! You know how much I love that little muffin!
What a little cutie...I can't believe how big he is! Time goes by way too fast. Hope you guys are having a great holiday season!
His teeth are cracking me up! What a doll!
What a cutie!!! I still think it is funny that he has more teeth than Davis. I couldn't help but watch Drake last night, he is adorable!
I do LOVE that little stinker!!! His smile is THE best!! and his teeth. he does think he's hilarious...and he's a smart kid, b/c he TOTALLY is :-)
I don't get to see my cute nephew enough. He is hilarious!!!!! I sure miss that smile in the morning! Love you Drakers!!!!!
Hi Gina! Cute, cute, cute pics of your little one. I love how much fun little boys are. I enjoyed catching up on all your activities. Happy blogging
Happy Late 1st Birthday, Drakers!! you are one little doll. we need to get our 1-year old boys together to play some time!
Post a Comment