Thursday, July 19, 2007

What's up with this weather??

Ok...so I am starting to get a little ticked about the weather. What is up?? I thought it was supposed to be summer time here?? So we have been kind of cooped up...and driving each other crazy indoors. So me and my good friend Susan decided to take our kids to the bowling alley! FUN!!!

Gracie gearing up to bowl!

Gavin is smiling, he must be winning???


The whole bunch!

4 comments:

Arin said...

Gina...I saw your blog on Shalyse's... so fun to read around and see what you guys have been up to! I totally agree about the weather hopefully it will shape up soon! We all need to get together sometime again...we always have so much fun with you guys!

Arin, Bub et al

Shalyse said...

Cute pics of the kids! love bowling...once I bowled a turkey! :-)

Crystal said...

I am such a terrible bowler, but I love to play anyway! What a great idea when the weather sucks. Too bad my kids are way too young for that. BTW,...thanks for all of your help with the girls yesterday at the store, and for the help with beading. YOU ROCK!!! ps...shal wants to get in on the action too. YIPPEEE!!! We can start a nerdy beading party. Just another excuse to get outta the house, right?? :)

ME said...

It looks like the weather's getting nicer again maybe we could get together and head for the new park next to Pringle Elementary.