My cute kid!
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Busy Summer!!!
We always seem to keep busy...doing something?? Summer is flying by! Last weekend Gavin was in the Hoopla. ( A 3 on 3 tournament downtown) This kid is obsessed with basketball. It was literally is first word. His team did ok. Lost 3 games and won one. This was pretty tough basketball though..."street ball" as they call it. I am just proud of him for doing it! And I think he was proud of himself too! Way to go Gav! Then last Monday night we went to the Volcanoes Game. Even though they're not a professional team it's still fun to go and watch! I haven't been for a long time...the baseball atmosphere is what's fun! Food, loud music, and then singing "Take me out to the ball game"...which by the way, I was the only one singing~is what I like! I love Summer!! I hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine we have back! I know I am!
My cute kid!
Gavin concentrating on his warm up!
Gavin with his team and Coach Phil!
Gavin and Dad!
Gavin and Gracie with their friends at the Volcanoes Game!

My cute kid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
SO cute! we are so bummed we missed Hoopla! and I DO love those Volcanoe's games!
Your blog is so cute! Love the cute pictures!! Doesn't having a blog give you a great reason to take more pictures?
We've never been to one of those games, but I'm sure we'll go to our fair share later when the boys get a little older!
I added you to our "friends" list if you want to come take a look at your picture on our blog:)
See you Sunday!!
Gee, Gavin really looks like his daddy, doesn't he! Cute pics Gina!
ps...gav looks like such a little stud holding that basketball! it reminds me of mitch's bball pics when he was that age. love it!
Gina,
The volcanos are actually professional just not majors, but professional... just thought i would let you know. Good Pic!
Love, Ty
Post a Comment