Sunday, August 5, 2007

Don't You Just Love Bridgeport??

Nick and I took the kids to Bridgeport yesterday. Something to do I guess?? I just love going up there. Great weather...great restaurants...great shopping...great gelato...what more could you want?? We went to a movie, shopped around a little bit and went to PF Changs for dinner. I think it was culture shock for the kids.:) We never really go to Chinese food! They loved it...lettuce wraps and all! I wished we had a Bridgeport here!!!


Gracie enjoying her favorite thing...SHOPPING!

Gavin and Gracie acting as though they really do like each other!

Gracie and Gavin learning how to use chopsticks!

Boy I love my kids!

6 comments:

Crystal said...

awwww,...what cuties! ps...don't ya wish we had a mall like bridgeport our here? i swear, i hate salem sometimes.

Alee and Brandon said...

I love Brideport! And DSW shoes! They are my favorite places to shop (I'm addicted to Ann Taylor Loft to a fault). I just wish they were closer to us! Luckily my mom lives in Tigard so it makes a good day trip for us.

Cute pics!

Shalyse said...

Those chop sticks can be dangerous! Your kids are too cute...love them!

Arin said...

Love Bridgeport too...we frequent that place let me tell ya (a little harder with two munchkins now though). Your kids are so adorable!

Uncle Gary & Deb said...

Gina, Nick, Gavin and Gracie,
Hello from warm SD!!! Sounds like it has been cool for you guys, just hop on the plane and spend more time with us, we would love it!!
To my buddy Gavin..Happy Birthday and many more!!!! Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you.
Gracie....looks like you healed well from your SD mishap! Be good for Mom!!!
Really enjoyed having you here for the happy wedding, Katie & Jordan's pics look great, you would never know that it was almost 100 degrees that day.
Take care, Love to all

M and M said...

How blessed you are - how are things coming along with the rest of the family? Your children are just so beautiful - love it!
My friend tagged me in a game of blog tag, I guess you could call it - so I have now tagged you. Go to my blog to see what I am talking about.