Monday, August 27, 2007

My Husband's New Love!

Well I think my husband has found a new love!! GOLF!! He seriously is obsessed. He can't get enough of it! No matter how much he plays! I try to be a good wife but I just can't take it anymore! I'm venting! I would love to go somewhere for four, five, maybe six hours WITHOUT KIDS and enjoy the peaceful, beautiful outdoors. He wants to know why I won't be a "nice" wife, and just let him go have fun (GUILT FREE). Well I try but it's hard. I guess bottom line is I'm jealous! Here are some pics of Nick trying to take us out and teach us the excitement of the sport. (which by the way I find really boring!) Do I sound grumpy?? Maybe it's hormones??


Gracie LOVED trying to drive the golf cart!


The Professional!

Gavin trying out his swing.

Gracie trying to swing??

The Girls

He really is a good Dad and hubby!!

2 comments:

Arin said...

Gina---you are so not alone on this one...Bub and I just had this exact "discussion" two days ago---yet to be resolved LOL! They should plan a golf outing...

Crystal said...

hahahahahah!!!! i COMPLETELY understand! guys and their hobbies! LOL!! just wait until you start seeing pics of my husband's nasty dead animals on our blog from hunting season. GROSS! i seriously don't understand men somtimes! AND ps...i'm a jealous wife too. that's why we need to go to sunriver ASAP! kid-free. =)