Well, this has been a fun week! I am sad though, my birthday is officially over until next year. I had a great day! I can't believe I am 28. I still feel like I am 18 sometimes. Nick and I went to Original for breakfast with some of our favorite friends Brian, Shalyse and Hals! I love the apple pancake! Then my sweetheart came up with this brilliant idea to send me and another one of my fav friends Susan to the Spa!! Thanks Susan, that was well needed! Then Nick and I went out for dinner and topped the night off at the Olson's! How come it always seems as though your birthday always flys by?? Thanks to all my good friends and family for making my day (week) so great! And for all the great gifts I received! I love you all!


Me and Nick at the Original! They made me special birthday crepe with a candle!!
Me and Susan at the SPA!!!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Gina...sounds like you had a great day! I feel old now though!
Happy Birthday to you! I am so glad that we got to celebrate many times throughout the week! I am jealous of the Spa though, I need that!
i'm so jealous! what a fun week for you!!! so sad we missed your party friday night. happy bday anyway!!! we need to go out to dinner sometime soon.
The spa sounds sooo nice!! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment