Well today was exciting to say the least! Gavin started 2nd grade! I can't believe he is that old already. I feel like he just started kindergarten. I had to attend Gracie's orientation at her school so Nick took Gavin. I was so bummed I had to miss his first day of 2nd grade! He started at a new school this year so I had a lot of anxiety for him! He woke up bright eyed and so excited at about 6am. You would of thought it was Christmas morning. He couldn't wait to walk to school! Nick said he was doing good, put his things away in his desk, hung up his backpack, sat down, and then started getting really sad and nervous realizing he didn't know a single soul. But Nick left him and hopefully he is doing ok?? I can't wait to see him at 3:30 and hear how his day went. I just want him to make good friends! School is such a great thing though, you get a well needed break from your child! They miss you and you miss them! I cant wait till Gracie starts! :) And then...today we found out we are having a BOY! We are so excited! That is what I was truly hoping for! Everything looked good and you could definitely tell he was male! Nick will take credit for that...he says it runs in the family! We couldn't be happier...I am just not sure when it will finally hit me that we are having another kid?? Oh well...he will be here soon enough! I can't wait to meet him! Pregnancy is so crazy, but I have to tell myself to enjoy every minute, it truly is a miracle!
My BIG 2nd grader!

Aren't they cute??

Gavin and Cameron~ the new boys at the new school!
6 comments:
Congrats on the new boy!!!! That is so exciting! Time goes so fast.... it is just barely hitting me that we have another kid, and he has been home for a month. Crazy!!!
Congrats again!
gina! your kids are way to stinkin' cute!!! LUV gracies bow! =) i can't imagine sending my kids off to school,...i'll cry my eyes out! our kids are growing up so fast! =(
ps...CONGRATS again on a boy! that ring test is still wiggin' me out!
Yeah for baby Freddy! can't wait to meet that little stinker! how was gav's first day of school???
A boy!!! Don't ya just love finding out what you're having...I love that little surprise midway through! Glad everything went great. Hope Gavin had a great 1st day at school (can't believe summer's over already!)
I cannot believe how big those two are getting. You sure do make them cute Nick and Gina.
Post a Comment