Well, we weren't sure what to do for the big holiday...so we headed up to Portland! We stopped at the temple to let the kids stretch and look around. They both thought that was pretty neat. Then we met the Springer Fam at the Portland Beaver game. It was there last game of the season! We had fun! It sure was hot though! Then we stopped at Krispy Kreme (the baby really wanted a good donut!) and then at CPK for dinner! It was a fun day for sure, but a lot of family time! I was done by the end of the day! I think we all were!
They always have such pretty flowers at the temple!
My cuties!
Gavin loves to take pics, he didn't do too bad on this one!
Gavin and Gracie trying to act sweet!

Me and Jenny-she always looks so pretty!
2 comments:
oh, how fun for you. we haven't been to the temple in a hundred years. shame on us! it sure is beautiful though. ps...great picture taking skills, gav!
Cute pics and I think you may have a budding photographer there! You guys are always up to something fun!
Post a Comment