Nick anticipating a big wish...hmmmm....I bet I know what it is!
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Happy December Birthdays!!
Well a couple nights ago my whole fam went to Paddingtons to celebrate the December birthdays! Nick (my man), Kyle (my bro), Deon (my sis-n-law) and Brogan (my nephew) all have December birthdays! Can I just say it was pure craziness!! Now that my sister has moved back to join the madness the whole family is here! And when all the kids get together...lets just say...CHAOS! It's always fun though...never a dull moment! Sorry to the victims who decided to eat pizza that night too! Happy Birthday you guys...we love you!
Nick anticipating a big wish...hmmmm....I bet I know what it is!
Brogan turned 2...he was loving the party!
The Birthday Bunch...Kyle,Deon,Brogan, and Nick!
Nick anticipating a big wish...hmmmm....I bet I know what it is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hey girl! i got your xmas card in the mail today...LOVE IT!!!! that is freakin' cute! i can't wait for the day when all of my kids are old enough and cooperative enough to actually look at the camera and smile at the same time. :)
Dang am I SHORT or what?
Post a Comment