Gracie was lovin it!!!
Can you spot Gavin???
The stars!!
Gracie looks a little too innocent...
The Fam...too bad I look like a big round red ornament
Nick-Gina-Gavin-Gracie & Drake
Can you spot Gavin???
The stars!!
Gracie looks a little too innocent...
The Fam...too bad I look like a big round red ornament
6 comments:
Gracie's fave up there was CLASSIC. I will never forget it! and Gavin not wanting to do it all b/c of that outfit! your kids are so stinking funny! and too bad you don't even look pregnant in that outfit, you're DARLING, just a teeny ball!
oh my gosh! gracie was hilarious up there!!! she was ALL SMILES and lovin' the attention! totally cute! so glad you guys came. and how was the big bday weekend?? did you enjoy the spa?
and what are you TALKING about...big read ornament?? you looked darling that night!!! and hey, atleast you weren't wearing ugly pink pants like someone else i know! honestly, what was i thinking with that outfit that night??
Seriously, Gracie was born to be on stage. She loved the spotlight, and she was adorable!!! Funny how kids from the same family can be so different... Gavin looked like he would rather have been somewhere else. What a good sport!
You do not look huge in that picture.... that outfit is adorable!!!
The Fredinmeyerburger Family looks adorable! What a cute picture. The kids look cute and Gracie does look innocent (little do we know!) HA!! Love you guys-
Your little family is just precious. I cannot wait for baby Drake to arrive. He will be such a little hottie I am sure. You guys are cute baby makers :)
Post a Comment