Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Tooth Fairy...STOP here!!!
Well tonight the Tooth Fairy is coming to our house!!! I can't believe our little girl is getting so BIG! Today Gracie lost her first tooth!! Thanks Nana for pulling it out...heaven knows she wouldn't let ME touch it! The tooth fairy has never stopped here before...Gavin has lost ten teeth but never wanted to give them away...he is storing them up...for what I don't know?? But for those of you who know my Mr. Anxiety know the real reason!! So Gracie...I hope Mrs. Tooth Fairy is nice to you!! I don't even know...what is the going rate for a tooth now???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
YEAH FOR GRACERS!!! When you guys stopped by and she was grinning from ear to ear, I didn't realize it at first...then I caught on! How fun! I love Gavarino too, he's so sweet. Maybe he'll see that the tooth fairy isn't that scary afterall and then you guys will be handing out dollar bills like they are going out of style! :-)
for the tooth...I'd say AT LEAST $50 a tooth! haha??? JK..who freaking knows? 5 bucks?
Congrats Gracie!! We are so excited for you, we hope the Tooth Fairy is very nice to you!
Love,
Uncle Ty, Aunt Jen and Nolan
Wow....I can't believe she is loosing teeth already, how funny Grandma had to do it, kids are so silly like that sometimes.
Hopefully Gavin will be able to score big when he sees his little sister score.
That is so exciting!!! Losing teeth is a big event!!! I love it that Gavin is saving his teeth up...maybe they accrue interest???
We love the tooth fairy at our house, in fact, lately, the tooth fairy is starting to feel alittle broke...the kids will lose a tooth and then I think they "TRY" and make the others lose. They want the money!
Such a cute grin, I love it! Don't feel bad, My kids don't let ANYONE touch their teeth, they have to do it ALL by THEMSELF!
YAY GRACIE!!!! i bet she was SO EXCITED!! she must have showed me her loose tooth at church on sunday (in our class) like 5 times! She was wanting that tooth out so bad!! haha! fun stuff. ;) tell her congrats for me...
Post a Comment