We're back! We had a BLAST! Oh my gosh Las Vegas is Crazy! Finally we got there on Friday night after we missed our early morning flight...thanks to me forgetting my carry on with my ID. Anyway so we really only had two full days to party down! We stayed up super late and slept in! We stayed at the Palazzo...the new hotel that is connected to the Venetian. This place was beautiful!! And our room was so cool...3 flat screens...great view of the strip...and automatic curtains that we controlled with a remote! We felt like a million bucks! This short trip was a well needed break...especially from this CRAP weather! I actually saw the SUN! We hung out by the pool...saw two awesome shows...ate great food...played the penny machine...walked through some insane hotels...did a little shopping...rode lots of taxis...saw and talked to more drunk people than I ever have before...and PEOPLE watched!!! Seriously where do these people come from???? Thanks to Tyler and Jen for being great tour guides! But can I please go back...I MISS YOU SUN! (and a big THANK YOU to our parents for watching the kiddos!)
Sunbathing...My FAVORITE thing to do in the whole world!...too bad it is so bad for you!

Me and Nicko after a long night out!...Thanks babe for being the best!

The BROS!

We had to stop at M&M world and get our kids a couple souvenirs!


This was our room...don't ask me why this is the only pic I took...it really was super nice!

Inside our hotel...
12 comments:
I'm so glad you had fun! If you think Vegas is crazy now, you should see it on New Year's Eve. Oi.... yes, it's a fun place. :-)
I can not believe you just had a baby. You look great!
GINERS!!! I can't wait to go with you guys...it would be so much freaking fun! I told Brian that we were going to plan a girls trip there and he just laughed! :-) I don't think he thought I was serious. I am so glad to you guys had a wonderful time...it is the funnest city and you see SO many crazy drunkerds! :-) can't wait to see you tomorrow!
Welcome home! I hope the sun follows you!!! The weather has been SOOOOO yucky!!! It looks like you had a great time. I have never stayed in Vegas, just drove through. We may have to take a trip there, it sounds fun!
I love Vegas too. I could sit in the lobby or out by the pool for hours and people watch....and yes, I too wonder where some people come from.
um...jealous MUCH?? that looks like soooo much fun!!! i'd give anything to see the sun right now. nice room too! and you are blacky now!! can you pass some of that tan onto me, pleeeeeze?
OMG you guys look so cute! I love your bikini too! HOT Mama! Glad you are home though!!
How fun. Sun, no kiddos and your man . . . can't get better (for a few days until you miss the kids!!)
YEAH, GIRL!! sign me up on your poll! i totally want some,... i'm just do freakin' lazy to make 'em myself. ;)
If you guys ever take a trip to Seattle, come see us! Our kids would love to play!!
Looks like you had a fabulous time...Vegas is a blast!
That looks like so much fun!! I'm with you on the sunbathing...but I need your tan first!
Post a Comment