Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The FUNNEST tag ever!...thanks Crystal!

The rules...10 photos, take them right away, NO CLEANING UP FIRST, tag 5 friends!

1. My favorite destination...A TROPICAL BEACH...don't care where!

2. My AU natural self portrait...I haven't showered yet!!
3.What are your kids doing right now??
Drake is snoozing in his car seat! YA!!!


Gracie is eating lunch in "her SPOT"!...and Gavin is at his last day of school!

4. My Closet...Shalyse when are you coming over to help me with this?? I struggle with my closet...I need to PURGE!!
5. My Laundry Room...notice the dryer full of dry clothes...I HATE folding!
6. The FRIDGE!! 7. My Favorite Room...Our "Party" room...I love to just snuggle up on the couch and watch a good movie!

8. My favorite shoes...My UGGS!! I just wore them last night to Gav's baseball game...in JUNE ridiculous!9. The kitchen sink...I do have to say I hate dirty dishes in my sink. It usually looks like this!

10. My downstairs bathroom...it's kind of plain jane!...RANDOM one???

So I now Tag...Keri, Katrina, Ashley, Jenny, Deon, Elena, and Jen...CANT WAIT to see your "10"!!

And an BIG Thanks to Shalyse for helping me fix my blog!!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

heeeeyyyyyyy girl! LOVE your new blog!! it's super-D-duper cute! it's always nice to have a change. and why is it that you take a self-portrait before a shower and look fabulous, while I take a self-portrait and look like a bum. lol. love ya! and i'm thrilled you followed through and did your post. Ha!

ps...can you believe we are we STILL wearing Uggs in JUNE?! this weather BLOWS!!!

Will & Cheyenne said...

Love the Tillamook Ice Cream in the freezer!!
Have you tried the Mudslide?? Holy Goodness!!
Heard your little one was in the ER? Everything okay?

MOMMACITA said...

I can now die happy knowing I have seen inside your frig. Try and make it to bunko this time. Mary G.

Arin said...

I don't know why, but this is a super fun tag...I love seeing real everyday pics! Your self-portrait was super cute too!!!