Well the day finally came...Gracie had to get her shots for Kindergarten. And let me just tell you if you haven't experienced this yet...taking a 6 month old is a lot easier than taking your 5 year old!!! She said she would "try and be a brave girl"! The first part of the appt went well. She got her hearing tested, her blood pressure checked, and then her eyes. Then after that she talked to the doc and giggled and giggled. Once the doc left she knew what was next and she lost it!! She
was screaming even before the nurse came in! " I don't want to go to Kindergarten

anymore...I don't want her to touch me!"...and so on and so on! Well lets just say she was horrible! It took 3 people to pin her down...she is very strong and she was screaming so loud!!! I think everybody in the clinic heard her! After it was over she popped up and said "That wasn't so bad!" She is funny! Her legs are sore today and she has some bad bruising because she was so tense...but other than that she would tell you that it was no big deal! She could of fooled me!!



Before

After
5 comments:
ok that is the funniest picture i have ever seen!!! My poor little gracers!
now...onto kindergarten! :-)
awww...poor little gracie! shots are NO FUN!! but look how darling she is with those little tears in her eyes. great picture!
She is going to be one beautiful kindergartner!
Macie has her kindergarten apt on Friday . . .I'm totally dreading it. She'll complain as soon as i tell her she has an appointment, even before I mention shots! Darling picture of the family up top!
Sad...I HATE taking kids for shots...Clara just got her 1 years last week and I swear it took me a full day to win back her trust! Way to go Gracie...now you're good for a while right?
Post a Comment