
Well it's getting close!!! And I am getting scared! I was watching Bringing Home the Baby last night and reality kind of hit me! Am I really going to have a baby??? OH MY GOSH!! I had a doc appt on Tuesday and she scheduled me to be induced next Tuesday Jan 15th. because we don't want a 10 pound baby. So I really only have 5 more nights of somewhat peaceful sleep. It is weird how many different emotions you feel during these last few days. But I have to say...I can't wait to meet you Drake!!!
13 comments:
that's cole b-day and you'll do great & good luck! As you know for as much work a baby is its so wonderful
I am getting excited to meet Drake. I am sure he will be as adorable as your other two... Don't worry, you will do a great job with your new little one.
gina i am sooo excited for you. And now that we know what day you'll have little Drake it's even more exciting. Can't wait to hold him. See you Sunday!
Oh by the way James told me what you were doing for mom's birthday. That is so nice of you. I'm sure it wasn't easy but Mom and Dad will be so thrilled!! You can always go to Mexico but baby drake will only be a baby for a short time, so Enjoy it!!!
Best of luck, Gina! And you look great! I hope everything goes the way you want it too.
You look so cute!!!! Exciting, oh and coming from a girl who has almost 10 pounders...don't worry they never really know how big they are going to be...it's the one thing they still can't tell. I'm sure Drake will be just the right size for you!!! Good luck with everything...let us know when he gets here!!!!
GINA - look at how cute you are!! LOVE the picture! you really do look great!!! i cannot believe that your almost ready to deliver this little baby. time FLIES!!! we are so excited for your little family. i can't wait to hear the details of your labor and deliver. i wish you ALL THE LUCK in the world! i know it will be a wonderful experience -- it always is. so here's any early CONGRATS to you,...if i don't see you on sunday for some reason. and i will be praying (for your sake) that he is NO 10 pounder! YIKES!!! although, brooklyn was 9.5 lbs. and i didn't feel a thing thanks to my trusty ol' epideral! i stongly suggest getting one just in case. ;)
btw...thanks for inviting me to your little movie night with shalyse this evening. i could have used it more than you know! today sucked!! and i actually JUST got back about 30 mins ago from doing hair all night. NOT MY FAVORITE THING TO BE DOING RIGHT NOW. next time though for sure!! count me in sista!
yep...just DYING here waiting to meet that little man. and i do love that belly of yours too, it's just a little round ball! don't be shocked if you see my little head poke through the curtain right as you are 'baring down'! :-)
I hope everything goes easy and fast for you on Tuesday! Can't wait to see the little cutie!
Gina you look awesome!!! Best of luck for number 3 it's number 4 that's hard :)
Jenny Sorenson
sorensonshome.blogspot.com
I am so excited for you. I wish you the best as you start down the baby road again. This time you get to have two great helpers to get the diapers and take turns holding. What a blessing!! I wish I was still in town so I could come see your baby and bring you dinner when you bring him home!! Lots of love! The Aylworth Family
Good luck tomorrow!!! Let us know how things go. I can't wait to see pictures.
gina - we are totally rootin' for ya over here!! good luck with everything tomorrow. we'll be thinkin' of ya! ;)
Your not pregnant anymore!!!! Congratulations on the healthy little guy. I can't wait to see him. =)
Post a Comment