Sunday, January 27, 2008

Our New Little Man...

Well we are truly enjoying our new little man! He is just a little peanut. Nick and I just find ourselves snugglin him all the time!! How could you not?? I am still not getting enough beauty sleep though! And I am starting to get cabin fever! I was always on the go, so having this baby has kind of changed things a little. I don't want to find myself with the baby blues so I have to pick myself up! I think it all just my be the lack of sleep, I am one of those kind of people who has to get at least 8 + hours of zzz's a night! Oh well...he is truly worth every minute of loss sleep!!! Last week my good friend Jen came over and took some adorable pictures of Drake. She is such a sweet person...and a great photographer!! Thanks again Jen...I luv ya!! I thought I would share a few of my favs!!!.....





7 comments:

Jenn said...

These pictures as so adorable! Babies change so fast.... in a couple of months you will be amazed that he was ever so little. Drake is so cute!!

ERIN said...

Drake is so darling!!! I love the pictures

Crystal said...

WAY WAY WAY CUTE!! gina he is just precious! what great pictures you got. i did this with both of my girls too, but i might have to get your friends number when we have another baby. does she do it professionally, or did she just do it as a friend? those are beautiful pics for sure!

Shalyse said...

LOVE THEM TO DEATH...I am just dreaming about smootching on him today...thanks for letting me snuggle him! I wanted to sneak him away in my purse! Those pics are BEAUTIFUL!!! Maybe Jen will want to take some for us too :-) ??? I'll have to beg her!

deonthemom said...

AWWWWWW.... my new nephew is So dang Cute! I want another one for sure!!!

Alee and Brandon said...

Those are the cutest pics!

Shelby said...

so cute! glad you guys are all doing well!