Ok so seriously...I haven't had much to blog about lately. My life sometimes isn't all that exciting. Over the weekend we went to the Blazer game (Go Blazers!!) and when we got in the car I noticed I didn't have my cell phone???? It was no where to be found. It was somewhere in the Rose Garden...maybe??? Anyway long story short I never found it. And seriously how did we live without cell phones?? People did do it...I am kind of feeling a little lost without it. Where are you cell phone??? And how come I always have to have anxiety about everything? I am worried now somebody has it that shouldn't...with all my numbers and pics in there. Not that they could really do anything with it...it just makes me nervous! So I guess I am off today to buy a new one. So don't be bothered if I ask you for your number again...heck I don't know anybody's...isn't speed dial great! And how did people live without flat irons and epidurals??? I definitely know why I was born during this time!Monday, January 7, 2008
How did people live back then???
Ok so seriously...I haven't had much to blog about lately. My life sometimes isn't all that exciting. Over the weekend we went to the Blazer game (Go Blazers!!) and when we got in the car I noticed I didn't have my cell phone???? It was no where to be found. It was somewhere in the Rose Garden...maybe??? Anyway long story short I never found it. And seriously how did we live without cell phones?? People did do it...I am kind of feeling a little lost without it. Where are you cell phone??? And how come I always have to have anxiety about everything? I am worried now somebody has it that shouldn't...with all my numbers and pics in there. Not that they could really do anything with it...it just makes me nervous! So I guess I am off today to buy a new one. So don't be bothered if I ask you for your number again...heck I don't know anybody's...isn't speed dial great! And how did people live without flat irons and epidurals??? I definitely know why I was born during this time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YEAH, that sucks! i am a lost soal without my phone. it's funny to think that i never even had one until i was 21 (i think). did you end up buying a new phone yet??
um I am pretty sure that the lady security guard who knows who you are found it and is now obsessed with you!! She's probably going through all your pics and loving it! :-) JK. I am excited to see your new phone, i need to get one too, mine is totally jacked! can't wait for the 15th!!!
Post a Comment