A - Attached or Single: I am pretty attached to my man!
B - Best Friend: I would have to say Nick!
C - Cake or Pie: Rainbow chip cake...LOVE that frosting!
D - Day of choice: Saturday when Nick isn't working!
E - Essential Item: Clorox wipes...I use them all the time!
F - Favorite Color: I never thought I would say this but right now I think it is actually purple??
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Worms they last longer!
H - Hometown: I lived in CA until I was 12 and then moved here...so technically I have lived here longer now so I guess this good 'ol city!
I - Indulgence(s): Shopping...sometimes I find it therapeutic...retail therapy...who woulda thought??
J - January or July: July for sure!
K - Kids: Three- Gavin (7) Gracie (5) and little Drake (8 weeks)
L - Life is incomplete without: Good Friends and Family
M - Marriage Date: May 1, 1999 I feel old...I was married in the 90's
N - Number of Siblings: 4, Three brothers and one sister.
O - Oranges or Apples: Apples if they are Pink Lady and Oranges if they are cuties!
P - Phobias or Fears: My family knows this...Throwing up...I have always been just a little weird about it!
Q - Quotes: "I'm DONE!" I say this a little too often!
R - Reason to smile: My beautiful life..I am truly blessed!
S - Season: SUMMER
T - Tag Three Friends: Shalyse, Crystal, and Jen
U - Unknown fact about me: I am pretty much an open book...not much you don't know??
V - Very favorite Store: I would have too say TARGET...you never know what you can find??
W - Worst habit: Eating like crap!...I have NO will power what so ever!
X - X-ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasounds. Who wouldn't want to see something a little more clearly.
Y - Your favorite food: I love it all...but honestly we eat PIZZA like 4x a week...you know the Fredinburg's!
Z - Zodiac: LEO!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I LOVE YOU! that was so much fun tonight. "I'm DONE" I love it when you say that!
I'll get to the tag...promise! :-)
hope drake-man was ok when you got home...Lu-Bug had a HUMUNGO blow-out while Brian was changing her diaper..EVERYWHERE so we had to give her a bath at like 10, now we are just watching A.I. gotta go feed!
Last night...our conversation about blow outs...Maybe I jinxed you...blow outs suck!! Last night was super fun!! I love you too Shalyse!!
What a cute idea! It's fun to get to know people through these things!
rainbow chip is the FREAKIN' BEST!!! and i love "I'm DONE!" funny stuff, gina! ;)
seriously that was fun last night. i'm ready for some more! i love girls night out...
thanks for the tag, girl! i'll do it soon...
hope ya got some sleep last night.
I love reading these...I am with you on a ton of your ABC's! I can't believe I've never seen you at Target..we're there ALL the time ha!
Post a Comment