Last night my sister watched Drake (thanks Keri) and we went to the Blazer game with our favorite neighbors! It was the first time I have been away from Drake for more than an hour. I have to admit it was a well needed break and I missed him! After a late night we got up early this morning and headed over to Nana and Papa's! My mom is like super grandma seriously and always goes above and beyond! She had an Easter brunch for the grand kids along with egg dying, Easter song singing and to top it off an Egg Hunt with some money eggs thrown in there too! Gavin and Gracie always love to go over to her house! She makes everything fun! All the cousins were there too and that always makes for MORE FUN!!! I love you Mom...maybe someday when I grow up I can be more like you!!
We had to stop the Blazer Dancers and ask for a picture!

Trey and Gracie were pretty into it!

Me and Jenny

This was the simple little brunch my mom prepared for the kiddos!

She had the table all set with little treat bags for each...this is the little grand kids table!
This is the BIG grand kids table!....isn't my mom cute!
The egg dying!!
Drake boy...enjoying the festivities!
Eating the good food...fresh berries, scrambled eggs, and yummy cinnamon rolls!
Gavin was looking hard for the gold eggs!!!...they had money inside!
Gracie was lovin it!
Nana and Papa with all 10 of their Grand kids!!...this pic was fun to take!
7 comments:
happy easter, girlfriend! :) we MISSED you and shalyse at the ward easter party this morning! stinkers. but it looks like you guys had a great party of your own. your mom sounds so wonderful gina. you are lucky to have her around.
How cute! I love the cute smiles on all the kids. Happy Easter! Drake is too cute in his little outfit.
SO FRWAKING CUTE!!! your mom is insanely talented and i am craving those cinnamon rolls! great pictures! bri said the blessing was beautiful, i am sad i missed it! happy easter.
That food looked AMAZING. Crap, I can't even throw together a salad. I will one day have my work cut out for me. Glad you had a FAB Easter Giners
Wow, it looks like a great party! The gold eggs would be Zach's favorite too!
Your mom sounds so amazing! It looks like you guys had a great time.
Drake's blessing was wonderful! When Nick held him up afterwards, I would have sworn he was holding a six month old. Drake is so big, and what a cutie! Congrats!
Very cute Easter pics Ms. Gina! Did you look at that picture of me & you at the Blazer game closely? It looks like those white things are coming out of my head like ears or something, HA!
Post a Comment