Our little guy is no longer little! Drake is 2 months old now...I seriously can't believe it! It's kind of making me sad! He isn't as easy going as he used to be! He for sure knows what he likes! And he is so a morning person...unlike his mom! Once the night rolls around Drake turns into cranky pants. He LOVES his bath time...he could be screaming his head off and the second he hits the water he just instantly starts splashing and smiling! Gavin and Gracie are still pretty into him...more so than I thought they would be at 2 months. He is starting to smile and coo which I absolutely LOVE! I took him to the doc today for shots...so sad! He weighs 13 pds already...we call him chunka munka! Here are a few shots of him...
13 pounds..... Holy Cow! Every time I see him, I have to tell myself not to grab those cutie cheeks!!! He is just so dang cute. I love the picture of Gracie munching on Drake... adorable!!
OH I love that CHUNKA MUNKA! I am sad that he got his shots, but he was snoozing away so maybe he's a tough little or 'big' cookie! :-) Those pictures are SO FREAKING CUTE!! I'm glad you got some in that cute little outfit...love the new header!
So cute! Weston was 13 lbs at his 2 month appt, too. I have his 4 month tomorrow, and I am dreading the shots. He gets the saddest face and lets out a curdling cry. Not fun! Drake is so darling!
Gina!! I'm glad you found our blog. You have got the cuttest kids in the world! And I can't believe Drake is already 2 months! I feel like it was just yesterday that Debie told me you had him. Crazy!
9 comments:
13 pounds..... Holy Cow! Every time I see him, I have to tell myself not to grab those cutie cheeks!!! He is just so dang cute. I love the picture of Gracie munching on Drake... adorable!!
handsome fella! 13lbs . . . makes me realize how little my Tessa is, she was 12lb 13 oz at 4 months.
Daisha
He is too cute! We need to get Nolan and him together soon so that they can play :o) See you guys on Saturday!
OH I love that CHUNKA MUNKA! I am sad that he got his shots, but he was snoozing away so maybe he's a tough little or 'big' cookie! :-) Those pictures are SO FREAKING CUTE!! I'm glad you got some in that cute little outfit...love the new header!
awwww....that picture of him sleeping over nick's shoulder is so sweet. i can't believe he's 13 POUNDS!!! wow. that kid knows how to eat! :)
you don't make milk, you make BUTTER!
He is a big guy! Zach was a huge baby...15 pounds at his 2 month checkup!
All your kids are so cute!
So cute! Weston was 13 lbs at his 2 month appt, too. I have his 4 month tomorrow, and I am dreading the shots. He gets the saddest face and lets out a curdling cry. Not fun! Drake is so darling!
Gina!! I'm glad you found our blog. You have got the cuttest kids in the world! And I can't believe Drake is already 2 months! I feel like it was just yesterday that Debie told me you had him. Crazy!
He is adorable!!!!!
Post a Comment