Tuesday, March 4, 2008

What happened???

Ok so what's the deal...my Mr. Happy has turned into Mr. Cranky!! He was so sweet never crying and just chillin. He is sure breaking out of his shell. He loves to be fussy now. Don't get me wrong I still love 'em to pieces but come on I don't do well with crankiness! I sure hope this is just a short stage and Mr. Happy will soon join us again!

6 comments:

Crystal said...

babies sure are a mystery, aren't they. i'm sure he'll change by tomorrow, and then back again. ;)

Jenn said...

Ahh.... the life of a newborn. It is probably entertaining to switch from mood to mood watching how people react. =) Davis does the same thing. Today is a good day, two days ago I swear he was suffering from some unexplainable ailment that made him whine all day. Who knows???? I hope he is back to Mr. Happy soon!

jenny said...

I'll take Mr. Cranky anytime...he is so dang cute!! Be nice to mommy Mr. Drake! "Where's the food? I WANT TO SEE THE FOOD!!" -TREY (while Gina is nursing-ha!) Too funny...

Anonymous said...

Ashley is doing the same thing to me the last few days! I'll keep m fingers crossed for you though! Whiny is NEVER fun...

Brian said...

maybe he wants to play with his new girly friend! :-) I love that little man to pieces!!!

Shalyse said...

um...that was me, but i know bri loves him too!